Here, I let some drops of bit bashing. Just try it out.
João de Carvalho
My name is João de Carvalho, and I've been helping people for sixteen years to scale software projects without wasting resources.
I've worked on different software projects for business automation, accounting, taxes, credit score applications, business intelligence, and software for education.
In 2015, we started the maestrus.com project and became his CEO and CTO till the present day.
Those are my project guidelines
The coding mantra
- Less code, less bugs;
- Better code, less resource usage;
- Exceeding resources is a complete waste of money;
- DRY: Don't repeat yourself;
- KISS: Keep it simple, stupid;
- The good is better than the great;
Working Set Ready
- Do you want a cheap infra? Build it yourself!
- Deploy fast as commit;
- Have a good disaster/recovery plan;
- Replicate all infra geographically;
- Backups must restore faster than the speed of pain; :]
- Maesure and monitor everything;
And CLI for all
- 12 CLI commands or less is all you can remember;
- Huge but useful commands should live in your .bash_aliases;
- To be root is like gun handling; Please be careful!
- Learn /bin/ CLI first. They will save your life in case of system crashes;